PAX2D Universal Digital Input Meter
Brand: Red Lion
With its dual display and digital input, the PAX2D delivers an ideal solution for applications that require two parameters to be visualized at the same time.
Line one consists of a 0.7" high 6 digit LCD display that can be programmed to show Counters A, B, or C; Rate A, B, or C; or the Hi or Lo values. The colour can be tied to the setpoints; providing the operator with a visual display of changing conditions in the application. A second display line can be programmed for any of the above parameters as well. The meter also offers a programmable custom unit indicator for both displays.
PAX2D provides the maximum in application flexibility; by accepting inputs from proximity sensors, magnetic sensors, photo eyes, length sensors, rotary pulse generators, transistors or a plain switch.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
• Universal Digital Input Meter
• Count, Dual Counter with Math Functions
• Rate, Dual Rate with Math Functions
• Universal Power Supply: 50 to 250 VAC or 21.6 to 250 VDC
• 6/9 Digit Dual Line/Colour Display with 0.7" and 0.35" digits
• Variable Contrast and Intensity Display
• Meter Update Rate up to 160/Second
• Built-in Modbus Communications
• Communications: R232, RS-485, DeviceNet and Profibus (W/Option Card)
• Setpoint and Analog Outputs (W/Option Card)
If you would like more information on PAX2D Universal Digital Input Meter or any of our other products please call us on 01733 233481 or send an email to email@example.com